Thursday, February 9, 2012

bunting


I am enrolled in Rachel's Curves Camp.  Each week she is going to show us techniques to use when sewing with curves, and she is also giving us some homework : )   This week one of our projects is to make curved bunting.....she is starting us out on an easy, fun project!



I chose fabric from my stash(of course).  I have a yellow sewing room so yellow was the color choice!



The fabric is from my Kaffe Fassett stash...one of my favorite designers.



As you can see, I have the bunting where I can see it when I sew....very cheery and fun!  

piece,
elizabeth

5 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Love that bunting! It is so cheerful! And you did a beautiful job with the curves.

xo -E

Courtney said...

Oh, the yellows are so pretty! I love it!

Dolores said...

Your bunting is lovely, how nice to be able to see it as you sew.

Michelle Corey said...

Pretty colors.

Elaine said...

so bright and cheerful. I like it!