Thursday, January 23, 2014

l o v e mini quilt

I finished my L O V E mini quilt.  It is a paper piece pattern 
that is found here.   I don't attempt paper piecing very often, but I had
no problem making this little gem : )


I like to work with linen and enjoyed playing with the
Radiant Orchid palette.



You know I love to quilt with the big stitch!





I am not much of a paper piecer, but I found out I can do it
when the pieces aren't very small!

piece,
elizabeth



2014 Pantone Quilt Challenge: Radiant Orchid



6 comments:

Gina Loomis said...

It turned out lovely! And your big stitch quilting looks fantastic! Great job!

Debbie said...

Just darling!

Karens Quilts, Crows and Cardinals said...

Very pretty Elizabeth. Love your fabric choices too!

Adrianne @ On the Windy Side said...

This is LOVEly, and your handquilting is beautiful too! Thanks for playing along with the Pantone Quilt Challenge!

Anne said...

I think you might have to upgrade yourself from "not a piecer" to "totally a paper-piecer." :) You did a beautiful job on this, and I love the fabrics you chose! They're a great mixture of floral softness and hard lines and it almost has a tropical feel to it. I really love the linen, as well! Gorgeous!

Elizabeth Dackson said...

I love big stitches, too, and yours look lovely!